I have a technical problem with 0 A.D.!
- We’re sorry you’ve been running into problems with 0 A.D.
- It’s a work in progress, so it can be buggy sometimes.
- This contact form is not very good for getting help with technical problems. There are better places to get help.
- Please read the support page to find ways for us to try to figure it out together.
I want to help out!
Great! Thanks! Please read the following:
- If you would like to help program the game, you’re invited to get your feet wet and get involved. No applications necessary.
- If you would like to join the project in any capacity besides programming, we welcome your applications here. We are looking for visual artists (2d and 3d), animators, sound artists, technical writers, video editors and more.
- If you want to translate 0 A.D. into your own language (e.g., French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, …): Thanks, but the game is not ready for localization yet! We will let everyone know when we are ready. Please follow us on RSS, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. to find out when you can get started.
I have something else to say!
- If you have something to say or ask that is not covered above, you are invited to fill out this form.
- What you write reaches a few team members on Wildfire Games who manage the 0 A.D. project in general, the website and the project’s community relations.
- We respect your privacy and will not pass your information on to anybody outside the team.
- If you’d like to drop us a line outside this form, email webmaster, which is at wildfiregames dot com.