As 0 A.D. is still in alpha phase, there are still many problems we need to fix and features we need to implement. Nevertheless, you can find support for 0 A.D. from a variety of sources. Take a look — you’re likely to find an answer to every question.
Frequently Asked Questions
See the FAQ on the wiki.
Live Support Chat
You can also speak with the 0 A.D. community directly using our internet relay chat (IRC) channel: #0ad on QuakeNet.
Technical Issue Tracking System
Although we have made a great deal of progress, there are still many things left to implement and fix in 0 A.D. Here is a partial list (full list here):
- Lag – The game does not run as fast as we would like because of several reasons, mainly pertaining AI and pathfinding. The problem worsens in these conditions: (1) when there are many units on the map, (2) on island maps, and (3) with multiple AI players.
- Visual glitches or textures not loaded – Sometimes this is a driver problem. Please make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.
- Missing animations – Some units glide around or don’t drop to the ground when killed. This is a work in progress.
- Sound problems – We have implemented a new sound system in Alpha 11 and it still has several bugs. We intend to fix them in future alphas.
- Errors and crashes – Unfortunately, these can happen for many possible reasons, and a closer look is needed to determine the source of the problem. Please follow the instructions on this page to report any errors. Thanks in advance for helping us improve 0 A.D.