As 0 A.D. is still in alpha phase, there are still many problems we need to fix and features we need to implement. Nevertheless, you can find support for 0 A.D. from a variety of sources. Take a look — you’re likely to find an answer to every question.
Live Support Chat
You can also speak with the 0 A.D. community directly using our internet relay chat (IRC) channel: #0ad on QuakeNet.
Technical Issue Tracking System
Although we have made a great deal of progress, there are still many things left to implement and fix in 0 A.D. Here is a partial list (full list here):
- Lag – The game does not run as fast as we would like because of several reasons, mainly pertaining AI and pathfinding. The problem worsens in these conditions: (1) when there are many units on the map, (2) on island maps, and (3) with multiple AI players.
- Visual glitches or textures not loaded – Sometimes this is a driver problem. Please make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.
- Missing animations – Some units glide around or don’t drop to the ground when killed. This is a work in progress.
- Sound problems – We have implemented a new sound system in Alpha 11 and it still has several bugs. We intend to fix them in future alphas.
- Errors and crashes – Unfortunately, these can happen for many possible reasons, and a closer look is needed to determine the source of the problem. Please post relevant parts of the logs (interestinglog.html) and crash dumps if available. These files are saved in paths detailed here. Thanks in advance for your help.